Nutella chocolate chip cookies come together with four simple ingredients: creamy Nutella, Almond flour, an egg, and chocolate chips. These gluten free cookies are oh so easy to make with a food processor. Make the preparation a breeze by using a food processor to blend the dough. A food processor will incorporate the almond meal and Nutella along with the egg with ease. All that’s left to do is to fold in the chocolate chips.
What ingredients are in gluten free nutella chocolate cookies?
- almond flour
- chocolate chips
With only four ingredients, these gluten free cookies can be made in a matter of minutes. Nutella chocolate chip cookies are easy to make for a crowd. Keep them in mind when holiday baking comes around. You’ll be the star of your neighborhood cookie exchange with these chocolate treats!
Is Nutella gluten free?
There are a number of brands that make chocolate hazelnut spreads. The most popular is Nutella. On its label Nutella shows that it is gluten free.
The Hazelnut Spread with Cocoa from Sprouts Farmers Market is also labeled as gluten free.
Gluten free cookie lovers can cheer over that news! Nutella is gluten free!
What the difference between almond flour and almond meal?
Almond flour, almond meal and ground almonds are all similar products that are simply finely ground almonds. The difference is minor: almond flour is usually made from blanched almonds so the color is light and the texture is fine. Almond meal is often made from whole almonds so you might notice darker pieces of almond skins within the almond meal. The texture is more coarse.
What chocolate chips are gluten free?
The company, Enjoy Life, sells gluten free chocolate chips. In fact, all of their products are allergy friendly and free from a list of common allergens like peanuts, wheat, egg, and more. You can find more information on their website here.
I often bake this nutella chocolate chip recipe with Ghiradelli chips whose website states that their products are made with gluten free ingredients, although their white chips are manufactured in a facility that also processes wheat.
How do you make these easy Nutella chocolate chip cookies?
Great question! Making these cookies is a cinch. The food processor does all of the work.
- Simply add the almond flour, nutella, and egg to the food processor. Mix until the dough comes together.
- Then empty into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Bake small rounds of dough on a baking tray lined with parchment
- 2 cups Almond Flour
- 1 cup Nutella or other gluten free Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking pans with parchment.
- In a food processor, process the almond meal, nutella, and egg until a dough is formed.
- Empty into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form small balls of cookie dough and place on the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven BEFORE you see much browning on the top of the cookies. They will brown well on the bottom but it is hard to tell since these are a brown chocolate chip cookie. Let cool on pans for 10 minutes.
As an Amazon Associate and member of other affiliate programs, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Serving Size:1 cookie
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 151 Total Fat: 10g Saturated Fat: 5g Trans Fat: 0g Unsaturated Fat: 5g Cholesterol: 8mg Sodium: 8mg Carbohydrates: 14g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 10g Protein: 3g
Pin now to save for later!
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.