Nutella chocolate chip cookies come together with four simple ingredients: Nutella, Almond meal, an egg, and chocolate chips. These gluten free cookies are oh so easy and oh so good. Make the preparation a breeze by using a food processor to blend the dough. A food processor will incorporate the almond meal and Nutella along with the egg with ease. All that’s left to do is to fold in the chocolate chips.
With only four ingredients, these gluten free cookies can be made in a matter of minutes. Nutella chocolate chip cookies are easy to make for a crowd. Keep them in mind when holiday baking comes around. You’ll be the star of your neighborhood cookie exchange with these chocolate treats!
The #CreativeCookieExchange is a virtual baking group who shares a love of all things cookies. We know that chocolate is always in fashion–but no time more so than in the weeks leading up to Valentine’s Day. So whether you are baking for the holiday or just baking for fun, we have chocolate cookies to inspire you!Print
Gluten Free Cookies made with the ease of 4 ingredients and a food processor. You’ll love these GF Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies!
- 2 cups Almond Meal
- 1 cup Nutella or other gluten free Chocolate-Hazelnut Spread
- 1 egg
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking pans with parchment.
- In a food processor, process the almond meal, nutella, and egg until a dough is formed.
- Empty into a bowl and fold in the chocolate chips.
- Form small balls of cookie dough and place on the prepared baking pans.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Remove from oven BEFORE you see much browning on the top of the cookies. They will brown well on the bottom but it is hard to tell since these are a brown chocolate chip cookie. Let cool on pans for 10 minutes.
Pin now to save for later!
Check out what all of the hosting bloggers have made:
- Chocolate Brownie Raspberry Sorbet Cookie Sandwiches from All That’s Left Are The Crumbs
- Cocoa Vino Cookies from What Smells So Good?
- Gluten Free Nutella Chocolate Chip Cookies from A Baker’s House
- Chocolate Meringue Cookies from 2 Cookin Mamas
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Cheesecake Bars from The Spiced Life
You can also use us as a great resource for cookie recipes. Be sure to check out our Pinterest Board and our monthly posts (you can find all of them here at The Spiced Life). You will be able to find them the first Tuesday after the 15th of each month! If you are a blogger and want to join in the fun, contact Laura at t[email protected] DOT com and she will get you added to our Facebook group, where we discuss our cookies and share links. Thanks to Laura for organizing the group this month!