Vegan oatmeal cookie cups are fun twist on oatmeal cookies that bake in muffin tins to form their bowl like shape. Fill these cookie cups with So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert for a vegan, dairy-free, and gluten free treat!
This post is sponsored by So Delicious®. All opinions, comments and content shared on A Baker’s House are my own and do not necessarily represent those of So Delicious® or Danone North America. #sponsored
So Delicious® Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Desserts
The weather is warming up and desserts are cooling down! Spring rolls into summer in a flash and you’ll be ready for picnics, BBQs, and family get togethers with this oatmeal cookie cup recipe filled with So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Frozen Dessert.
You’ll be delighted to find bits of chewy oatmeal cookie dough throughout the creamy oatmilk frozen dessert. Try not to eat the pint by the spoonful before adding scoops of this sweet treat on top of the cookie cups! Better yet, buy a few pints so you’re ready for seconds. The Oatmeal Cookie flavor is also certified gluten free.
You could make this vegan dessert with any of the flavors of Oatmilk Frozen Desserts—Caramel Apple Crumble or Peanut Butter and Raspberry would be wonderful too.
The concept is simple: make a vegan, gluten free, and dairy free dessert that takes oatmeal cookie dough and transforms it into a bowl. The cookie bowl will hold scoops of frozen desserts or even fresh fruit—hey try both at once and double the fun!
So Delicious® aims for simplicity by using top quality ingredients that are free from artificial flavors, colors and sweeteners. This Oatmilk frozen dessert is certified vegan and Non-GMO Project Verified.
The beauty of this dessert is that it doesn’t need to apologize for being vegan, gluten free or dairy free. Can you guess why? Because it tastes GREAT and lacks nothing. So often people with allergies or dietary needs are forgotten when it comes to dessert. Not this time! Grab a spoon and dig in!
How to make vegan oatmeal cookie cups
- Mix the cookie dough. Fill mini muffin tins or regular muffin tins with balls of dough.
- Bake, then press down on the cups in the middle with the back of a tablespoon or teaspoon to form the indentation.
- Fill with So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Frozen Dessert. Add toppings as desired.
Optional Toppings for Cookie Cups
- Vegan caramel sauce
- Raisin Sauce (directions included in the recipe card)
- Vegan chocolate sauce
- Sliced bananas
Ingredients in Oatmeal Cookie Cups
- gluten free oats
- almond flour
- baking powder
- ground cinnamon
- coconut sugar
- coconut oil, melted
- pure vanilla extract
- So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert
Are you new to baking vegan desserts? I learn something new each time I bake and think that vegan desserts are easy to make once you learn the basics.
A food is vegan if it does not contain any animal products. In baking this means you cannot use butter, eggs, or dairy. At first those guidelines might be intimidating but after you bake a few vegan recipes like vegan chocolate biscotti from my site or vegan chocolate chunk berry brownies from the So Delicious® site, you’ll find that vegan baking recipes are not complicated at all!
In this recipe for oatmeal cookie cups, applesauce stands in the place of eggs and melted coconut oil takes the place of butter. The cookie dough has plenty of moisture and forms into balls easily.
The size of the cookie cups is up to you—use mini muffin tins for small, two bite desserts or regular muffin tins for an individual serving dessert. The cookie cups can be made ahead of time and must be cooled before topping with beautiful scoops of Oatmilk Frozen Dessert.
Where to find So Delicious® Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Desserts
Sprouts Farmers Market offers this and a variety of other So Delicious® products. Oatmilk, Cashewmilk, Coconutmilk, Almondmilk, and Soymilk Frozen Desserts come in a wide range of flavors. Choose any of them to top these vegan oatmeal cookie cups!
Check the Sprouts app for digital coupons and deals!
If you enjoy this dessert, here are more recipes that use dairy-free products from So Delicious®:
- 2 cups gluten free oats
- ½ cup almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1/3 cup coconut sugar
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil, melted
- ½ cup applesauce, unsweetened
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 pint So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert
- Optional raisin syrup: 1 cup raisins, ½ cup water, ¼ cup coconut sugar
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Mix the dry ingredients of 2 cups gluten free oats, ½ cup almond flour, 1 teaspoon baking powder, ½ teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon salt. Whisk gently then set aside.
3. In a large bowl use an electric mixer to beat the 1/3 cup coconut sugar and 6 tablespoons melted coconut oil until well blended. Add the applesauce and vanilla extract and beat until incorporated.
4. Fold the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients. Mix well with a wooden spoon or silicone spatula.
5. Spray a mini muffin tin with baking spray. Scoop about 1 tablespoon at a time into the mini muffin tin. Press down on the dough.
6. Bake for 15 minutes. As soon as you remove the mini muffin tin from the oven, press down in the middle of each cookie cup with the back of a measuring spoon (such as a teaspoon). Let cool completely in the pan then remove.
7. Fill each mini cookie cup with one tablespoon of So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert. *See note
8. Top with optional raisin sauce. To make the raisin sauce bring 1 cup raisins, ½ cup water, and ¼ cup coconut sugar to a boil. Stir for 2 minutes then take off the heat. Cover and let the raisins soak up the liquid for about 30 minutes. Puree the raisin mixture into a thick, smooth sauce and drizzle over the filled cookie cups.
- My mini ice cream scoop holds about 1 tablespoon. Curious how to check your scoop size? Count how many tablespoons of water it takes to fill your scoop. In this recipe, you’ll have 24 mini muffin tin sized oatmeal cookie cups. Adding a heaping tablespoon of So Delicious® Oatmeal Cookie Oatmilk Dairy-Free Frozen Dessert to each cookie cup will be just right. (There are 32 tablespoons in one pint.)
- Make cookie cups in a regular muffin pan: make 6 regular muffin cups, fill each with 1/3 cup frozen dessert. Bake regular size muffins cups for 20-22 minutes or until golden brown.