You’ll love this five-ingredient, easy pumpkin dip recipe! Cream cheese is combined with pumpkin puree, pumpkin pie spice, brown sugar and vanilla extract make for the perfect dessert dip this fall. Serve this creamy pumpkin spice dip with Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Coconut Rolls and apple slices. Make this gluten free, no-bake dessert in less than 10 minutes!
This post is sponsored by Sprouts Farmers Market. I appreciate the opportunity to share recipes made with ingredients from brands I trust and support. All opinions are my own and do not necessarily reflect those of Sprouts Farmers Market. #sponsored
It is the season for all things Pumpkin Spice as we celebrate the fall. Is it one of your favorite flavors?
Pumpkin Spice is a mixture of spices. You can make your own mixture or buy a jar in the spice aisle. The Pumpkin Pie Spice from Sprouts Farmers Market is made with cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. It is a blend of cozy and warm spices that you’ll find in everything from coffee to ice cream this time of year.
Pumpkin spice is perfect when you are using pumpkin puree in a recipe. It amps up that pumpkin flavor and makes this dip with cream cheese taste like pumpkin cheesecake or pie filling. Try it in other pumpkin recipes like gluten free pumpkin bread or pumpkin bars.
Dessert dips are popular in many flavors and pumpkin is ideal for the fall holidays. I love that you can make this sweet dip ahead of time, refrigerate it, then be ready to serve dessert very quickly. Have fun with the presentation and add a combination of fruits, cookies, crackers and pretzels to your dessert board for your fall parties. This delicious pumpkin dip recipe will be a crowd pleaser!
File this under the easy recipes category because you only need a handful of ingredients and ten minutes to make this creamy pumpkin dip!
Cream cheese: Soften the cream cheese by letting it sit on the countertop to come to room temperature. Cold cream cheese doesn’t blend well.
Pumpkin puree: Canned pumpkin is a pantry staple for me year round and I use it most often in recipes in the fall. Make sure you are using pure pumpkin puree– the only ingredient listed should be pumpkin. If you find a canned pumpkin pie filling, save it for another time.
Brown sugar: Light brown or dark brown sugar are fine in this recipe.
Pumpkin pie spice: Buy this spice at Sprouts or make your own pumpkin pie spice.
Vanilla extract: I love a touch of vanilla in this recipe. You could try maple syrup instead for a great fall flavor.
How to make easy pumpkin dip
- Beat the cream cheese first with an electric hand mixer in a large bowl.
- Add in the brown sugar and continue to beat for a few minutes.
- Add the pumpkin puree, vanilla and pumpkin pie spice. Beat until well combined.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to serve.
What to serve with pumpkin dip
Serve this no bake dessert with Coconut Rolls, apple slices, pear slices, fresh fruit, pretzels, vanilla wafers, gingersnap cookies or cinnamon graham crackers.
Have you tried Coconut Rolls from Sprouts? I hope they become your favorite dippers! They are a gluten free snack made with coconut milk then baked into a crunchy rolled treat. They come in so many flavors– original, chocolate, cinnamon, mango and, of course, pumpkin spice! Grab these pumpkin spice coconut rolls while they are available.
You can dip the coconut rolls in this pumpkin dip, in your tea or coffee, or try them with ice cream. Buy a few extra bags just for snacking– they are so tasty and will disappear quickly.
I love that Sprouts frequently adds to their gluten free offerings. Each time I shop I spot another item that I can add to my pantry. What’s your latest GF find at Sprouts? Let me know!
Tips and Tricks
- Make sure the cream cheese is softened to room temperature before you make this recipe. It will blend with the brown sugar much more easily if it is softened.
- Pumpkin Spice is easy to make at home. Combine 1 teaspoon cinnamon, ½ teaspoon ginger, ¼ teaspoon ground nutmeg, and ¼ teaspoon ground cloves. Make it your own blend by changing the amounts and proportions.
- You’ll only need one cup of pumpkin puree which is not a full can. Use the extra puree in other pumpkin recipes like pumpkin fruit leather, pumpkin granola, or pumpkin smoothies.
You’ll love this five-ingredient, easy pumpkin dip recipe!
- 8 oz Sprouts Cream Cheese, softened
- ½ cup Sprouts Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Sprouts Pumpkin (canned puree)
- 1 Tbsp. Sprouts Pumpkin Pie spice
- 1 tsp. Sprouts vanilla extract
1. In a large bowl beat the 8 oz softened cream cheese with an electric mixer on high for 3 minutes. You could instead use a stand mixer with the paddle attachment.
2. Add ½ light brown sugar and continue to beat on high for another 2-3 minutes.
3. Add 1 cup pumpkin puree, 1 tbsp. pumpkin pie spice, and 1 tsp vanilla extract. Beat on high speed for 2 minutes.
4. Serve right away or refrigerate until ready to serve.
Use Sprouts Pumpkin Spice Coconut Rolls for dipping!
Other dipping suggestions include pear slices or apple slices.
Sprouts Pumpkin Pie Spice contains cinnamon, ginger, cloves and nutmeg. Great fall flavors!
Serving Size:2 tbsp
Amount Per Serving: Calories: 15Total Fat: 1gSaturated Fat: 0gTrans Fat: 0gUnsaturated Fat: 0gCholesterol: 2mgSodium: 7mgCarbohydrates: 1gFiber: 1gSugar: 1gProtein: 1g
This data is provided by Nutritionix and is an estimate only.
Holly Baker started the food blog, A Baker’s House, in 2011. She is the writer, recipe creator, and photographer for the site. Holly loves to bake and shares recipes for gluten free food, canning recipes, as well as traditional desserts too. Her recipes and food photography have been highlighted by BuzzFeed, Reader’s Digest, and She Knows.