Recipe modified to include oats and raisins:
Source: Whole Foods Market site.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, softened
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups lowfat granola
- 2/3 cup oats
- 1 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- (optional- 1/2 cup raisins)
- Blend the butter, honey, egg, and vanilla in a stand mixer (or use a hand-held electric mixer).
- On low speed add the granola, oats and flour. Mix until just incorporated. Add the raisins, if using.
- Drop in small rounds onto a prepared baking sheet covered in parchment.
- Bake at 350 for 16-18 minutes or until barely browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- Makes 2 and a half dozen.