- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin purée or 1 3/4 cups cooked pumpkin
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie shell (in pie pan) I used Glutino’s Perfect Pie Crust
- Prepare your pie crust in a 9 inch pie dish. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate the empty pie crust for at least 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together brown sugar, pumpkin pie spice and salt.
- Whisk in eggs, then add pumpkin, whisking it in completely. Gently whisk in half-and-half, then pour filling into unbaked pie shell and bake for 45 minutes, or until set.
Recipe source: Whole Foods website: