You can’t go wrong with the combination of cookie butter, chocolate, and sweetened condensed milk in this quick and easy fudge recipe!
- 1 cup cookie butter
- 14 oz sweetened condensed milk
- 12 oz (1 bag) semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 Tablespoon melted butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Prepare an 8 x 8 pan with aluminun foil laid in both directions (such that some hangs over the sides like handles). Grease the foil with butter or spray with baking spray.
- Place all of the ingredients except the vanilla into a microwave-safe bowl. Heat on half power for 2 minutes. Stir then heat again on half power for 1 minute. Add the vanilla and stir until smooth. Pour into the prepared pan. Place in the refrigerator to set for at least 3-4 hours or overnight. Cut into 1 inch squares. Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Try this with the crunchy version of cookie butter too!
Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Keywords: cookie butter, Biscoff, Trader Joes, fudge, microwave, no bake