The chocolate cookie of your dreams is here– perfect combination of a cookie and a brownie all in one sweet package. Make a double batch because these brownie cookies will disappear in a flash!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 12 oz semi sweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Prepare baking sheets with parchment paper.
- In one bowl add the flour,baking powder, and cocoa powder. Whisk gently then set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer beat the butter, white sugar and brown sugar. Add the vanilla and the eggs, continue to blend on medium high speed. Lower the speed to medium low and incorporate the melted chocolate into the mixture.
- Using a spoon, fold in the flour mixture to the wet ingredients. Fold until just barely incorporated.
- Chill the cookie dough in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
- Remove the cooled cookie dough and make tablespoon sized balls of dough. Place on the baking sheets.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes. Let cool on a wire rack.